How can bowlers win?
- Raise pledges to win incentive prizes
- Show up at your event for a chance to win a door prize
- Dress up at your event
- Refer other companies or teams to bowl
- Raise pledges online
Top Fundraising Individual Prizes
The individual who raises the highest amount at the end of the 2017 campaign will win a 7- day Holland America Cruise for 2 People to Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico or Canada/New England! There are also fabulous prizes for the top five fundraisers overall!
- Second Top Prize: Lenovo 12” IdeaPad Miix 700 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop/Tablet
- Third Top Prize: Staycation Package at the Fairmont Pacific Rim and a $100 Gift Card to The Teahouse in Stanley Park
- Fourth Top Prize: $300 The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Gift Card
- Fifth Top Prize: De’Longhi Combination Drip Coffee and Espresso Machine
Dress up for this year’s western theme! We’ll be awarding prizes to the Best Dressed Individuals at events, and to the overall Best Dressed Team at the end of the campaign.
You’ll receive a $25 London Drugs gift card when you refer a new team to bowl this year. The newly referred team must consist of 5 or more people and everyone on the team must reach the $60 fundraising minimum.
Scotiabank Rookie of the Year Award
This annual award goes to the top fundraising new team. The Scotiabank Rookie of the Year winners will be recognized at the Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver Awards Night.
Team Growth Prize
Any Team Captain who grows their team by 5 or more bowlers over last year (2016) will earn a $25 gift card.
Mr. Lube Big Boost Award
The team with the most growth will be presented the ‘Mr. Lube Big Boost Award’ at the Big Brothers of Greater Vancouver Awards Night.