Some of our 2018 Corporate Givers
|Mr. Lube Canada||$500|
|Southwire Canada Company||$240|
|Hollyburn Country Club||$185|
|Al Roadburg Foundation||$3000|
Take your fundraising one step further to help even more community kids be matched with mentors.
- Match pledges raised by your staff dollar for dollar
- Top up staff fundraising efforts by making a donation
- Contribute a percentage of the funds raised by your staff
- Consider the Adopt a Match Program
Indulge in the Benefits
- Demonstrate your corporate commitment to the community
- Receive acknowledgement in the Campaign Review
- Motivate your staff by showing support
What Your Gift Does for the Community
- It inspires other companies to do the same
- It connects children in our community with mentors
- It contributes to safer schools, an increase in literacy and decrease in bullying
- Every dollar counts! $1 invested in mentoring by Big Brothers Big Sisters returns $18 to society
Ready to Give?
Contact us at 604.876.2447 x227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.